What is SilkPeel™ ?
This innovative exfoliation treatment is a step above the standard microdermabrasion procedure because it stimulates collagen production and also delivers any topical treatments deep into the skin’s layers. The SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ System combines non-invasive exfoliation with deep delivery of patient-specific solutions directly to the skin without the use of crystal or other chemical exfoliants. The procedure is non-invasive and even soothing; delivering the results you want without harsh chemicals or uncomfortable treatments! The result is healthy, strong and resilient looking skin that’s free of fine lines and light wrinkles.
How the SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ treatment work?
The SilkPeel™ combines diamond-wand microdermabrasion technology with a unique solution delivery system that penetrates deep into the skin’s layers. The skin is not broken in any way, but the top layer of skin is gently buffed away with the diamond head. This process removes dead skin cells, any pigmentation on the top layer of skin, and also buffs away fine lines and wrinkles. The topical solution that is applied during the procedure sinks deep into the dermal layer and begins to activate the cell regeneration process.
Does it hurt?
Patients experience little or no discomfort. Some patients feel a mild exfoliation and tightening of the skin. The moisture of the infused topicals leave your skin with a cool, refreshed feeling.
People with sensitive skin may experience some discomfort and tingling throughout the procedure, and the skin will feel ‘tight’ and slightly uncomfortable for a few hours after the procedure.
It is very important that all patients who undergo the SilkPeel™ treatment wear sun protection and also stay away from direct sunlight for several days after the procedure so that there is no risk of hyperpigmentation.
How many treatments are required?
While you may see visible results after the first treatment, lasting and more significant results will be seen after 4 to 6 treatments spaced 7-10 days apart.
How long is recovery?
SilkPeel™ treatments are fast and require no down-time. You can resume normally activities including going back to work immediately post treatment.
What are the possible side-effects?
Your skin will have a warm, pinkish glow that will usually fade in about 30 minutes, leaving your skin looking healthy and renewed. Patients with very sensitive skin may experience minimal irritation.
What are the benefits of the SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ treatment?
The SilkPeel™ Dermal Infusion procedure offers a number of benefits beyond conventional microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Some of the key benefits include:
- Can be used on almost any skin type
- No down time. You can return to work or other activities immediately after the procedure
- Can be performed over a lunch hour – this treatment typically takes just 45 minutes
- Stimulates new cell growth
- Leaves the skin silky smooth
- Increases blood circulation
- Treats fine lines, acne and brown spots
- Rehydrates dry skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of acne scars
- Can buff away fine lines and wrinkles
- Can lighten skin pigmentation
- Nourishes skin with medicated topical solutions
What Skin Conditions can be Treated with SilkPeel™ ?
- Dry, irritated skin
- Dehydration and fine wrinkles
Is Silk Peel™ Safe?
SilkPeel™ is a safe, non-invasive procedure. The risks of traditional microdermabrasion are eliminated by the SilkPeel™ ‘s crystal-free technology.
How long does procedure take?
Treatment for face typically takes 45 minutes.
How much does it cost?
We are proud to offer our clients the treatment for $169 per session.
Do you have a specific topical solution for my skin type?
SilkPeel™ addresses the most common skin conditions with 4 topicals for hydrating, skin lightening, detoxifying and clarifying your skin.
- Super Hydrating – Skin Hydrating Solution:use Hyaluronic Acid to re-hydrate chronically dehydrated skin. The procedure moisturizes, increases epidermal thickness and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin Brightening – Lumixyl Pro-Infusion Solution:A solution contain revolutionary Lumixyl peptides that is targeted for the improvement of uneven pigmentation and dark spots, and an overall glowing complexion
- Detoxifying – Vitamin C Solution:An anti-oxidant solution for dull, tired skin that remedy the effects of environmental damage. The overall appearance of the skin is improving immediately and targeted ingredients help ward off further UV damage.
- Skin Clarifying – Clarifying Solution:key ingredient salicylic acid safely and effectively improves the appearance of cystic and pustule acne. The added benefit aloe extract helps soothe inflamed irritated and the most sensitive.
What will my skin look like after the treatment?
Your skin will have a warm, pinkish glow that will usually fade in about 30 minutes, leaving your skin looking healthy and renewed.
What do I need to do after the treatment?
Follow your daily skin care regime. We will recommend hydrating cleansers, serum, moisturizer and sunscreen you can use at home to enhance and maintain results.